Data Processor and Controller – North Group, Inc. 306160993, A.Baranausko a. 14, Anykščiai., LT-29132, Tel.: +37066882688, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ensure that all your data is processed and stored in accordance with the requirements set out in the Law on Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data in the Republic of Lithuania, using the necessary organisational and technical measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful disclosure, destruction, alteration, as well as against unlawful processing actions.
1. What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to a natural person – the data subject – who is known or identifiable, directly or indirectly.
2. Data and use of data in the online shop www.heatin.eu
Types of data to be collected
When registering at www.heatin.eu, you provide the following data: name, surname, date of birth, email address, telephone number, address.
The provision of some of these data is necessary for the use of the services of www.heatin.eu. By registering, you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and that the registration data you provide is correct. MB North Group accepts no responsibility for any incorrect data provided during registration and any resulting disruption of the e-shop services.
Use of the data collected
The account details provided during registration on www.heatin.eu are used for the following purposes:
– E-mail: used to log in to the e-shop account, to identify the user in the e-shop system, to inform the user about changes in the status of the order, and for marketing purposes to send newsletters.
– Name, surname, telephone number and address: used to process the user’s order in the online shop, to work with the user to resolve problems with order fulfilment, to resolve other issues that may arise for the user, and also for marketing purposes.
– Date of birth: used to confirm the user’s ability to use the e-shop services (the user must be at least 18 years old).
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
If your personal details change, please update them immediately by logging into your www.heatin.eu account – failure to update these details may result in problems with the use of the online shop (for example, problems with order processing due to incorrectly provided contact information).
3. Duration of storage of personal data
The account data provided by the user in the online shop www.heatin.eu shall be stored for as long as the online shop is in operation.
4. Data sharing
We keep your data secure at all times and require all our partners and service providers who have access to your data to ensure this. Your data may be viewed by: – website content hosting providers – marketing service providers – project development team
5. Your rights
- You have the right to know what personal data we have collected about you.
- You have the right to know to which data recipients your personal data has been supplied and provided in the last 1 (one) year.
- You have the right to request the rectification of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data.
- You have the right to request the deletion of the personal data we have collected about you.
- You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data collected stops.
If you would like to receive information about the collection of information about your personal data or to complain about the processing of incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and to request rectification, please send us an email to email@example.com, with the subject “Data Collection Enquiry” in the header of the email.
We may ask you to provide proof of identity that allows us to properly identify you. Once you have confirmed your identity, information about the data we process about you will be provided within 30 (thirty) calendar days from the date of the written request.
The information is free of charge. If we find that requests are manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, in particular because of their repetitive content, we may charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or of the notifications or actions requested, or we may refuse to act on a request.